Monday, November 26, 2007

Zoo Day

We went to the zoo last week so I thought I would post a few pictures from that. It was a pretty mild day so my sister-in-law Clare and I thought we would take advantage of it because once the cold weather hits up here, it's usually here for good. It didn't turn out to be quite as warm as we thought, but the kids enjoyed it anyways. Emily, if you are reading this, I always think of you whenever we go to the zoo, I sing your song........... "ohhhhhhhh, goin' to the zoo".
Kirsten and Michael trying to stay warm.
There is a little stage at the entrance of the zoo and everytime we go, the kids have to perform for us. Here they are "performing".

Aidan mesmerized by the otters. (They are pretty quick, I just missed him in the picture).

1 comment:

Billie said...

The kids look so cute. I love the picture of Aidan looking at the otter. I really miss you and wish you lived closer. I wish we could hang out and when Brian is out of town you could come over and slumber. The kids would have a blast. Hope your week goes by quickly. Call me whenever you want. love you.