We had Aidan's official birthday party today. It was a whole day of fun. When he woke up this morning he came out of his room to his new train set. He was very excited. He has wanted a train set for quite a while. After that we went to his party. We booked a room and had a swimming party at a community center. Aidan said "It is a such a beautiful day" about 10 times today. I think it is safe to say he enjoyed his b-day. 
Aidan and Kirsten still in their pj's with crazy bed heads.
1 comment:
Hi! That pool looks SO nice! Kirsten looks adorable in that little pink dress. I'm glad that Aidan had a great time at his party. Wish we could have been there. Call me sometime this week when you get a chance o.k.? Love you, Linda P.S. Billy and I went to a big Christmas party last night and after a few drinks, he did the running man dance to Ice, Ice Baby!!!!!
Post a Comment