Hi! What a beautiful tree! Aiden looks so sweet in the picture. Where was little Bun-Bun? Taking a nap? Love ya and wish that we could all be together for Christmas but I'm glad that you guys will have your parents there with you. Totally off the topic, but did you know that Maks is not going to be on Dancing with the Stars next season? Boo!!!! Hugs and kisses to all of you, Linda
Tree looks great. Wish we were having a white Christmas with all of you. Miss you and love you. Call me this week while I am up in the tundra. I will be thinking about you. Wish we were close so I could borrow some BOOTS!! hee hee Have a great Wednesday. Give kisses to the kids and a "Landshark" to Brian from us.
2 comments:
Hi! What a beautiful tree! Aiden looks so sweet in the picture. Where was little Bun-Bun? Taking a nap? Love ya and wish that we could all be together for Christmas but I'm glad that you guys will have your parents there with you. Totally off the topic, but did you know that Maks is not going to be on Dancing with the Stars next season? Boo!!!! Hugs and kisses to all of you, Linda
Tree looks great. Wish we were having a white Christmas with all of you. Miss you and love you. Call me this week while I am up in the tundra. I will be thinking about you. Wish we were close so I could borrow some BOOTS!! hee hee Have a great Wednesday. Give kisses to the kids and a "Landshark" to Brian from us.
Post a Comment