On Saturday, we went to Shealynn's (their cousin) b-day party. It was at a gym and they had an air mat to jump on and lots of other fun stuff. They ran themselves into the ground. They were so tired when we left.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! I always get so excited when I see that you have a new post because that means pictures! The party looked like fun. I especially love the picture of you and Kirsten. You look GREAT and she looks like a little doll. Love you, Linda
I am way behind on all your posts. I am getting used to this lap top thing and transferring the cords back and forth. Anyway, I love you and miss you tons. Wish I was seeing you soon. Did we ever figure out April? Or Disney? Then again....have I won the lotto? hee hee. love the pictures. Your camera is great and I am jealous. love you and call me soon.
2 comments:
Hi! I always get so excited when I see that you have a new post because that means pictures! The party looked like fun. I especially love the picture of you and Kirsten. You look GREAT and she looks like a little doll. Love you, Linda
I am way behind on all your posts. I am getting used to this lap top thing and transferring the cords back and forth. Anyway, I love you and miss you tons. Wish I was seeing you soon. Did we ever figure out April? Or Disney? Then again....have I won the lotto? hee hee. love the pictures. Your camera is great and I am jealous. love you and call me soon.
Post a Comment