We had ANOTHER birthday last week. Shealynn (Aidan and Kirsten's cousin) turned 2. So, to celebrate we all went to Chucky Cheese on Friday and then to her b-day party on Saturday. Here are just a few pictures from Chucky Cheese.
Aidan and Grace with Chucky Cheese
All of the kids got to pick a prize at the end of the day. All of the girls picked either a bracelet or a necklace and Aidan picked a great one...
I guess orange is better than the green pair he could have picked?????

2 comments:
Whenever I see these pictures of the kids at parties and such, I always wish so much that we could be there to enjoy those times with them. Gramma and Grampa miss them so very much. I especially like the picture of Kirsten looking around the back of the ride and the one of all the kids and Melissa having lunch. Miss you and love you. xoxoxo Mom/Gramma
Actually, now that I looked at the blog once again, I have to say the one of Aidan with the beautiful orange teeth is stunning. Who says whiter teeth are all the craze these days. Love, Mom/Gramma
Post a Comment