Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We sure did. I just want to wish you all the best for 2008. I wish I could say that we would be able to see everyone at some point this year but I know how unrealistic that is. I really do miss you all and hope you have a wonderful 2008.
This year for New Year's we spent the evening at Brian's parents. We ate and played games (Cranium). It was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures from the night.
This year for New Year's we spent the evening at Brian's parents. We ate and played games (Cranium). It was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures from the night. My Mom and Lin (Brian's sister) celebrating
Brian, his dad and brother (James)
Mike(other brother) and Clare laughing at her husband
At 9:30 p.m. we had an early count down and toast for the kids.
Kirsten had a great night. Auntie Melissa got all of the kids special cookies for the night and Kirsten thouroughly enjoyed them. She's definitely her Mommy's daughter when it comes to sweets... we just can't get enough.
Brian's mom and my dad aren't ones for games so they spent most of the evening playing with the kids.

At 9:30 p.m. we had an early count down and toast for the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment