Yep, we got more snow over the weekend. Here are just a few shots of the kids enjoying the snow. It was pretty deep, they had a hard time walking around in it. Aidan kept asking me to take him out of the snow. He liked eating the snow... Brian was sure to tell him only to eat the white snow, and steer clear of the yellow stuff :)
3 comments:
It looks soooo fun. We should plan a trip to CA so all the kids can play together. We might need to wait until you get your own place or my kids might drive Brian's family CRAZY!! hee hee. love you and thaks for the new photos of the kids. They are so cute. I have been getting Disney fever latley....maybe you shouldn't call me....we might get planning something we shouldn't. HA love you.
Jenna, They really love the great outdoors, you can tell. The pictures are adorable, as usual. Call me sometime, okay? I love you. Billie and I were talking about Disney this morning; just like she said we getting the fever again, but this time we have to fight it - it's more fun to plan than to fight the urge. Love ya. Mom/Gramma
Oh, I am so jealous!!! The pictures are great and the kids look like they had so much fun! Wish we were up there with you playing in the snow. Give everybody hugs and kisses from me! Love you, Linda
Post a Comment