Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Time indoors

We have been spending a lot of time indoors lately. Not only is there a ton of snow (close to 3-4 feet) but it has been freezing lately, we're talking 8 degrees Farenheit. I haven't posted any pictures for a little while, so I thought I would take a few pics of the kids playing the other day. They look like they could be real chefs, don't ya think?




One of our favorite weekend past times in the winter is to take a nap together. The kids like to lie down in our bed and watch some our home video from Disney World and then we all have a little nap together. Brian got a picture of us this past weekend. It is one of the coziest things. Not only do the kids love it, but so do I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! The kids look so precious! Kind of like little Pillsbury Dough Toddlers with their hats and aprons. I do miss the snow, but definitely not the cold. I just found out a few days ago that you are coming down here with the kids and I am SO excited!! I haven't told Ava and Jacks yet because I was going to try to surprise them when they see you guys. That's not going to work, though, because you know when I get excited about something, I can't shut up!! Anyways, give everyone my love and I hope Brian is feeling better. Love you!!!