Kirsten started soccer last weekend. We go every Saturday through the summer. It is pretty cute watching all of the 2-3 year old kids running around, not really knowing what they are supposed to do. I think the cutest part is just seeing them in the "uniforms". Kirsten is playing with her cousin Shealynn. She enjoys playing for the first 15 mins or so and then just wants to run around and dance and pick flowers. Aidan just missed the cut off so he and Brian go off to the side and play soccer together. He has really enjoyed that.Here is Kirsten posing for pictures dressed as a "princess"




2 comments:
The pictures are soooo cute. Kirsten is looking older in the princess outfit. Love you and miss you all.
And such a little princess she is. Somehow, I think she knows it too. From soccer player to princess, she's just so darn cute I can't stand it. Counting the days! I think I'm going to use the picture of Aidan with his tongue out. He looks so intent with his game face on. Love you oh so much.Mom/Bamma
Post a Comment