Monday, June 9, 2008

We Bought Our First House!!!!

We had a very exciting weekend. We bought our first house. Here are a few pictures. Aidan and Kirsten loved the house. The family that sold it had a little boy and a little girl, so they already knew which room would be theirs. I was going to change Kirsten's room, but she loved the Winnie the Pooh. So, I may leave it for a little while. We love the entire house, but especially the backyard and deck. Let us know what you think!!!
By the way, this means that anyone travelling up north will always have a place to stay now. The closing date is set for August 22. So, anytime after that, we would love to have visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















3 comments:

Billie said...

I love it! We can't wait to visit. Hopefully sometime in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see pictures, I love it even more. God has blessed you so much. See you on August 22!!!

Love to all!
Mom

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! CONGRATS AND SEE YOU SOON!!!