
Here is Kirsten's "Before and After" she decided to take out one of her ponies
Swimming. At first Aidan was very hesitant to go into the water. But once he got in, he just wanted to jump in from the side, over and over again. Kirsten loved the water. She called her water wings penguins.
After swimming Brian's Dad put on a puppet show for all of the kids.
A story.................................
and a tickle from Erin.
2 comments:
How fun!!Ava and Jackie were here while we checked out this blog. Ava said she wished she could be up there to play with all of Aidan's and Kirsten's cousins. How fun would that be, huh?
My little man is getting so tall and thin. Where did all his chunky-ness go? At least Kirsten still has some left. For now, anyway. Love you all so much. Just one away and we will be there too!! Love, Mom/Gramma
I agree! It does look like fun and I cannot believe how big Aidan and Kirsten are getting! What happened to our little Mr. Meaty, as his Uncle Billy calls him. He looks SO tall! Don't let Kirsten lose any chubs, o.k.? She and Jacks are currently our only hope to keep some chubs in the family. Please call me when you get the chance. I want to hear all about the new house and I still don't have the international calling plan. Lots of love to you all and tons of kisses to the babies!
Post a Comment