I love summer time, especially now that we live so far north. The winters are so long and cold up here, and I have always been much more of a warmer weather kind of girl. So, I try to enjoy our summer days as much as possible. Yesterday was one of those great summer days. We went to a park right on the beach. We brought some pizza for lunch and then enjoyed the splash pad, the parks and the sand. I love the parks up here and so do the kids.

Shealynn, Kirsten, Aidan and Erin
The park was great, right on the water.
"Can we get some help here?"

2 comments:
Gosh, who took some of those pictures???? They must be really good at taking pictures!!!!!!!!
I agree, whoever (Melissa) took those pictures could be a professional photographer! But then again, with subjects as beaufitul as the Mahon/Williamson children - how could you not take great pics.
You guys have so much fun and it blesses this gramma's heart to see my little ones so happy. Miss you all and just 2 more weeks till we will see you! Love, Mom/Gramma
Post a Comment