Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I will post pictures later from our day, and "yes" we are celebrating up here!! Brian took the day off and we kept Aidan home from school today. The kids woke up and watched the parade and loved it. The turkey is in the oven, most of the desserts have been made and now we just have most of the finishing touches. Because it isn't a holiday up here, everyone still has to work. So we are planning dinner for 6:30 so all of Brian's family can make it over to celebrate with us. I love keeping my family's traditions strong even though we live in another country now.
We have so much to be thankful for this year, especially after everything with my Dad. I just want you all to know that I am thankful for all of my family and friends and I love you and miss you all!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I ate 4 plates of turkey & ham so my belly is feeling nice and cozy. Love & miss all of you!!!!