Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Christmas Time



Last night we decorated our Christmas tree. We had Gloria Estefan's Christmas CD playing and there was a lot of singing and dancing. This is my favorite time of the year. I love just after Thanksgiving, going and picking out a tree and decorating it together. The kids enjoyed putting the decorations on the tree, and we only had a few smash to the floor and break.




All was going well.......... for a little while at least until.......
Yes, that is our tree, lights and all, on the floor. Pretty funny. Brian didn't find it quite as humorous as I did. But, we managed to get it back up and believe it or not, it is still standing this morning. Here is the finished product.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Did the kids think it was funny when the tree came down. Thank goodness they weren't under it, huh? It looks just beautiful. This must be an especially fun Christmas in your new home. It warms my heart to see Aidan and Kirsten decorating their tree.
Bamma and Bampa love and miss you all so very much.
Hugs and kisses, Bamma

Anonymous said...

Please tell Brian that I laughed my butt off. Sorry, but that is very funny.
Love you guys,
Billy

Patty Jeanne said...

I love the picture of Kirsten's little hands with the tree decoration. The pictures are so funny, but so sweet! The finished tree is beautiful! How'd you get the lights so perfectly arranged? I love you and your family bunches!!! Aunt Patty