Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Party

I love everything about this time of year, the music, the shopping, the decorations, the parties. There is always something going on and so much time is spent with friends and family. The only bad part is that it really makes me miss all of you, my friends and family back home. Well, we went to a Christmas Party yesterday. There was so much fun stuff for the kids to do.There were 5 jumping castles, lots of games, coloring, face painting, mazes, huge slides, characters, etc. It was so fun to watch all of the kids together. Here are a bunch of pictures of the day and I hope you enjoy looking at all of them.

With Strawberry Shortcake and Blue.
Erin and Aidan.
Any time Aidan sees a penguin he thinks it's Happy Feet.
Kirsten, Aidan, Grace and Erin
On the bumper cars.

I think they had the most fun in the jumping castles. It was impossible to get Kirsten out. Brian and I had to crawl in and pull her out, kicking and screaming. She would have stayed in all day long if we let her.



3 comments:

Billie said...

Kirsten looks so cute with Strawberry Shortcake. I love her little outfit. Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Hi! LOVE the pictures of the kids. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! The party looked really fun. I called you Monday night before Dancing With the Stars, but you were at the store. I wanted to talk about Marie's creepy doll dance the night before. It gave me nightmares! I know this is not nice, but when they announced that she was eliminated I was yelling and screaming like I had just been crowned Miss America or something. Anyways, I was happy with the outcome, but I wish that both Helio and Mel could have won. Love you and will talk to you soon. Hugs and kisses to the babies from me. Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Jenna and Brian, Your children are edible! I love all of the pictures of them. Aiden was so precious when he said "it's such a beautiful day." on his birthday. And little Kirsten dancing with the Hamburglar.It makes me miss you all so much! I love you all!
Love Aunt Francie