Bampa having fun with Aidan and Kirsten. I think they look so much alike in these pictures playing with my dad. Kirsten loved to look at the pictures with Bampa. Everytime he would take one she would run over to sit on his lap to look at them. Me and my mom.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! Finally more pictures! The kids look SO cute and it looks like you guys had so much fun together. I can't believe how big Kirsten and Aidan are getting. Makes me a bit sad. Anyways, please have Mom and Dad come up more often, as Billy and I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in their comfy bed! :) Love to you all, Linda By the way, you look great!!!!
1 comment:
Yay! Finally more pictures! The kids look SO cute and it looks like you guys had so much fun together. I can't believe how big Kirsten and Aidan are getting. Makes me a bit sad. Anyways, please have Mom and Dad come up more often, as Billy and I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in their comfy bed! :) Love to you all, Linda By the way, you look great!!!!
Post a Comment