It is a very rainy, messy day outside today so Aidan decided he would like to paint. He painted a picture for Brian and wanted to take it to him at work, so instead I took a picture and sent it to him. So, I figured I would take a picture of all of his paintings today. We have been working on teaching Aidan to write his name. He hasn't quite gotten it down, in fact, his A's have been looking like H's. But today while he was painting he was very excited when he made an A, and once he figured it out, he made a lot of A's. Anyhow, here are a few of his pictures from today. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:
Hi! Please tell the little man that I LOVE his paintings! His A's are coming along nicely. When Billy and I chose baby names, we NEVER even considered the fact that they might be difficult to spell. Ava has got it easy, but poor little Jacqueline! Love you all!!!
Me again! Thank you so much for what you wrote on my blog. I appreciate your prayers so very much, more than you will ever know. I know this sounds really weird, but these trials and "mystery ailments" of the week really are making me stronger and drawing me closer to the Lord. When I first heard the diagnosis, I felt like the rug was being pulled out from underneath me, but then realized that this is just another trial. I really am learning to appreciate everything and everybody more, so I am actually quite grateful! I don't know if Mom told you about what happened today. Give me a call when you get a chance so I can share my story with you. I experienced something amazing today and can't wait to tell you about it. I would call you, but we still don't have the international plan. I'll call the phone company soon to set that up. Sure do miss talking to you. Love you all very much and please know that I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. Everything is going to be just fine! :) Love you!!!
Post a Comment