Gramma cannot wait to get up there and get her arms around my Little man and little girl. I miss you so much and I just love seeing you having such fun playing at the park. See you soon!!!
Happy late birthday Kirsten!!! Jenna, I am so sorry we did not call yesterday but we thought the big day was next Sunday. Love the pictures! Can't believe how big they are both getting! Hope to talk to you soon. Love you!!
2 comments:
Gramma cannot wait to get up there and get her arms around my Little man and little girl. I miss you so much and I just love seeing you having such fun playing at the park. See you soon!!!
Happy late birthday Kirsten!!! Jenna, I am so sorry we did not call yesterday but we thought the big day was next Sunday. Love the pictures! Can't believe how big they are both getting! Hope to talk to you soon. Love you!!
Post a Comment