Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kirsten

Happy Birthday Kirsten!! I cannot believe you were born 2 years ago. You have been such a joy and brought so much happiness and laughter. You were such a good baby and you have become an amazing little girl. I love you with all my heart. You have such a fiesty personality, but I love it, you are so much fun and you are so determined. I know that no matter what, if you put your mind to something, you will accomplish it. Thank you for being my sweet little girl. To celebrate the special day, we went to an indoor playground because it was raining outside. The Birthday Girl




All of the cousins taking a break for lunch.

Time for cupcakes!!



Crashed after a long, hard day.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics of the birthday girl! Why do you guys have to live so far away....come back to the U.S.A.!!! Do you like my poem?!
miss you, The Sadlers

Anonymous said...

Hi! I heard today that you guys might be coming down for a visit sometime in June. That would be SO great! I won't say anything to the girls until you know for sure. Today they were pretending to be at camp and they didn't want to be called by their real names. Ava was Fuzzy and Jacks was Kirsten. Ava was pretending to be the one in charge of the camp, little Miss bossy that she is. She pulled out a sleeping bag and said to Jacks "Time to go night-night little Kuuursten." She still has that funny little accent that's a cross between New England and the deep south. Anyways, Jacks went from being Kirsten to Celie and then back to Kirsten again. It was sweet and I can't wait to watch them all play together! Love ya!